Spring is around the corner, which means baby show season is upon us! There are so many baby events in and around the GTA that it’s nearly impossible to attend all, especially if you’re pregnant and tired, or a sleepy new mom, so we’ve compiled a list of the top shows below with key highlights to help you decide on the ones that are worth taking part in. Try out new products before you buy, enjoy show specials and free samples, get pampered or just have fun with other moms and moms-to-be at the below events.
April 14-15, 2018
- Seminar series with experts
- 15-minute free sleep consultation
- Complimentary massages – yes please!
- Health & Wellness Mat with prenatal yoga classes, a fitness demo and more
- Etsy Junior Zone: exclusive selection of 20 local Etsy vendors featuring handmade products for baby and child
April 15, 2018
This event is not necessarily catered to babies, but we still found it relevant to add to our round-up for moms interested in healthy/natural options for yourself and your little ones.
- FREE event!
- Healthy and delicious foods to sample and purchase
- Complimentary onsite childcare
- Contest and great prizes
- A chance to shop for your favourite natural and organic products at an affordable price.
Spring: April 27-29, 2018
Fall: November 16-18, 2018
- Expert seminars from the likes of Nanny Robina and more!
- Babies R’ Us Booth with exclusive specials, swag bags, registry sign up with a coupon offer, contests and more
- Meet & Greet area to meet your kiddos’ favourite characters live like Chase, Skye and Penguala
- The interactive Toddler Time Stage with characters like Barney and Bob the Builder
- Snugabug Portrait Studio: get professional portraits of your little ones right at the show!
- Complimentary massages
- Diaper Derby! Get ready for a baby crawl race to the finish
- Supporting a great cause: the show will be collecting money and diapers for the Diaper Bank of Toronto
May 5-6, 2018
- Speak to experts from parenting websites, bloggers, publications, businesses, healthcare and private and public sectors about topics ranging from daycare to preschool education, moms prenatal health, infant nutrition to toddler feeding tips, baby carriers, strollers and more.
- Get to know local baby businesses and try out new products
- Meet live characters like Paw Patrol, Trolls and more
- Mommy and me workout sessions like Salsa Baby, Babes and Barre, and more
- Wesley Ontario Early Years Centres interactive program like Baby Picasso creative art experience, and Music and Movement rhythm, dancing and movement activities.
- Face painting!
June 21, 2018
- A 60-minute presentation + Q&A from Jamie Grayson, The BabyGuyNYC, followed by raffle & giveaways.
- A jam-packed gift bag filled with essentials for mom + baby!
- The chance to meet baby gear vendors and check out the latest products
- The chance to win THOUSANDS of dollars in prizes!